Thursday, February 11, 2016

Friendship Cards

I have this friend who is always taking me for "secret" adventures - secret because she picks me up and never tells me where we are going.  I love it - I'm always seeing places I would never see otherwise, and doing something fun to break up the monotony.

This friend has another quirk - whenever I complain about having nothing to do - she finds me things to do.

I made that comment a while ago, and she told me that I could make some birthday cards for her.  For her whole family.  For the whole year.

I did actually get that bored one day - I texted her and said, "ok, tell me the ages and genders of everybody."  She has a small family, so it was no problem at all...

Only one man in the clan...



This one was so fun to do, I did it twice...








While I was in the card making mode, I thought I should probably do this for my family too - I'm always running late, so they don't get done.  The first birthday in my family is my oldest granddaughter in March - I love her to pieces, but she is not one of those girly girls :-)  This was really fun to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment