Monday, February 22, 2016

Spring...

One thing I love about the desert is that winter is so short.  Spring is in full swing here - the trees have blossoms on them, and it is beautiful and WARM outside!

It has also been a good week for other reasons - I actually got 2, (count them, TWO!) emails from real people, not just junk mail - and I've been getting fun prezzies in my snail mail too :-)

My baby sis sent me a box with three new paperbacks, just because she thought I would like them.  How sweet is that?  Plus, I got some wooden ornaments to paint and some pretty new papers from a new scrapbook store that a friend just introduced me to.  The papers were so fresh and springy that I couldn't wait to use them...



That tiny little "hello" is from a cute little die that I got with the papers, I just love it.
Spent some time out shopping, and even had a lunch date with my BFF, so it was a really good week!

I spent this morning at another friend's house making these fun apothecary jars:


We've been anticipating this project for a while - it took me forever to round up the supplies, but they turned out cuter than I thought they would :-) ...And I got to visit my friend's cute little baby to boot.

Definitely a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment